How to Play
Set up a goal area or net on 1 side of the rink. Each player takes a turn shooting 5 pucks or balls from the opposite side of the rink toward the goal.
The object of the game is to score goals by getting the puck or ball past the goal.
The player who scored the most goals after 3 rounds wins.
• Wear an appropriate CSA approved hockey/skating helmet. Knee and elbow pads are also recommended for beginner skaters.
• Wear supportive and properly fitted skates.
• Rinks are always safer than ponds. When skating on natural bodies of water make sure the ice is at least 4 inches thick and an adult is present providing supervision.
• Avoid walking or playing on ice that is on or near moving water.
• Skate in the same direction as the crowd when participating in recreational public skates.